Friday, March 9, 2012

Weekend Report

Hosted by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Reviews Weekend Report is where we wrap up our week in reading. This week hasn't been very productive for me.

WHAT I'M CURRENTLY READING:


So far I'm loving it!

GAVE UP ON:

Besides the excessive use of God and Jesus as swear words for me this book was just too silly to continue reading. I gave up almost halfway through.

WHAT I READ THIS WEEK:



As I said, I wasn't very productive in the reading department this week. I've been crocheting a project for a friends birthday gift, and I had grandkiddo's visiting. Tina and David was a short 97 page book and I was almost finished with Dawn Comes Early at the beginning of the week so they were quick reads. I spent too much time trying to muddle through the book I gave up on...sigh. So I think I'm behind this month.

WHAT I PLAN ON READING SOON:

Maybe I can start reading these? I have a couple of books coming from publishers though so may not be too productive here. I also need to find in my stash of books from ALA a YA book that suits my fancy. We'll see how it goes.

What's on your shelf for the week?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, get some YA in there. We have to do another E and E post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are loving The Merchant's Daughter - I loved it too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.